LondonBook - 2019 | Seventh edition
Insight Guides Explore London
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Focused travel guide featuring the very best routes and itineraries, now with free eBook.
Part of our UEFA Euro 2020 guidebook series. If you're planning to visit Wembley Stadium in London to watch Euro 2020 matches, then this pocket guidebook provides all the information you need to make the most of your trip, from ready-made itineraries to help you explore the city when you're not at the game, to essential advice about getting around.
Discover the best of London with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like Big Ben, Tower of London and Tower Bridge, to discovering cultural gems, including Soho's cutting edge bars and clubs, a literary pilgrimage through Holborn and Bloomsbury and the famous Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to London.
Features of this travel guide to London:
- 20 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
- Local highlights: discover the area's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in London's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Insider recommendations: discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: The Big Sights; National Galleries; Covent Garden and Soho; Piccadilly and Mayfair; Marylebone; Regent's Park; Bloomsbury; Holborn and The Inns of Court; The City; The South Bank; Tate to Tate; Hyde Park; South Kensington and Knightsbridge; Chelsea; Hamsptead; Notting Hill; East London; Routemaster Bus Trip; Greenwich; Kew
Looking for a comprehensive guide to England? Check out Insight Guides England for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.